My Hass Turbo Install

Started by markiii, July 11, 2005, 00:44

markiii

Well, thanks to Mr Lacey for spending his weekend helping me install the turbo.

I figured I'd give you  a taster of progress so far.

all done except rewiring the injectors and installing the electronics.

We had an issue with the oil feed (more details later) which should be sorted this week.

Biggest issue is one of my intercooler pipes is too long. I'm waiting on a response from Hass before we can finish this. (Any of our our SC cousins reading this, please give Jay a break my email to him only just went, and this post is for info not complaining at present).

more pictures, info and a full install guide to come soon. Hopefully done for JAE, just.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

heathstimpson

Look forward to checking it out then  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

kanujunkie

any chance of a ride out Mark or Sean? in pax seat of course!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "kanujunkie"any chance of a ride out Mark or Sean? in pax seat of course!
Won't happen with either of us for a short time! See my thread in General  s:? :? s:?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Slacey"
Quote from: "kanujunkie"any chance of a ride out Mark or Sean? in pax seat of course!
Won't happen with either of us for a short time! See my thread in General  s:? :? s:?

just read it, not good, good luck with the repair, hope its done in time for JAE?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tags: