Remus twin exhaust

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2005, 18:33

Darth Paul

The TTE is actually a Remus exhaust – it even says Remus on the silencer – just different tips. Round on the Remus, oval on the TTE. So if a Remus costs less than the TTE, go for the Remus. Having said that, the TTE has TTE stamped on the tips...

philster_d

QuoteJust noticed you won cleanest car, well done.
And that was no mean feat in that filthy show ground with all the dust and rain.

GJ

Philster.

Darth Paul

Quote from: "philster_d"
QuoteJust noticed you won cleanest car, well done.
And that was no mean feat in that filthy show ground with all the dust and rain.

GJ

Philster.

And poo.

kanujunkie

cheers Phil  s:D :D s:D   and sorry Paul  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

lot of work went into cleaning that, worth it though, meant that i could just run a rag over it at JAE, guess i'm going to have a lot of competition on my hands next year  s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

I'm glad I removed the bumper to get the thing on as trying to get the huge stock one out without removing the bumper would be a nightmare. I had to take the metal bar off and prop the cat up on some wood to get the old one out. The new one went in so easy.
Rear bumper removal is sooooo easy  s:D :D s:D

Chris

Good choice on the Remus Richard.  I had one fitted by elite a while back and have been very pleased - not too obtrusive until you want it to be!   s8) 8) s8)  

I have since taken the exhaust off and then refitted it, using the exact same process that it sounds like you did..   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Mark, now you've gone turbo what exhaust are you using now - it sounded fruity on the way back from jae   s:D :D s:D
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

markiii

£2 all the way from the turbo, part of the hass kit

it's functional but lacking in the cosmetic department.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: