GB Corkys Breastplate

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2005, 23:36

Anonymous

Just been over on spyderchat and there is a GB for Corkys Breastplate just started. There has been a lot of talk about this product and I have my name down for one.  s:D :D s:D

kanujunkie

anyone that doesn't have one of these should definatly be getting one now, this is still one of the most effective mods yet and ties the car together nicely when the hardtop is off the car, so get one now!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

jonytom

Thanks for the tip off - been viewing forum for a while now without signing up. This made me register here and with spyderchat, and place an order with Corky.
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

philster_d

is this also called an anti flex plate ?

kanujunkie

yep
[size=100]Stu[/size]

philster_d

Checks "Mod Bingo" sheet.

Yay got that one *wipes brow for saving money*

MRMike

Best mod for the MR2 ever.  Better than springs, strut brace combined IMO.  At least it was on an 03...
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

edward.carter

Hmmm havent got one of them yet, really wanted one, cant afford it.......hmm,  names down for one, doh!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

kanujunkie

Quote from: "edward.carter"Hmmm havent got one of them yet, really wanted one, cant afford it.......hmm,  names down for one, doh!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  he wouldn't let it lie, welcome to the broke club Ed, happy grinning  s:D :D s:D
[size=100]Stu[/size]

mrsmr2

Essential mod.  Decreases body flex and gives more confidence on turn in with the roof down.

Jason
04 Astral Black, hard top, air con, black leather, Corky\'s MSMB; FSB;  RMB; RLCB, empty exhaust manifold, cg-lock.  Warranty: new wheels @ 20k, new pads and discs @ 21k, new wheels @ 26.4k

edward.carter

yeh know all about them wanted one for ages, just really need to stop spending money on car and try and put some money towards credit card but you lot keep doing GB's on stuff like short shifters and breast plates that i NEED. I remember when i joined and someone told me it was going to be expensive, i laughed back then.....  s:? :? s:?

kanujunkie

i think we've got a GB junkie! nurse, get the paddles
[size=100]Stu[/size]

edward.carter

Well.... wanted one for ages, and heard how good they are and cant wait around for the next GB can I...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

edward.carter

corky breast plates now accepting payment, being shipped in order of payment so sooner you pay sooner you get it....

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=24138 m

heathstimpson

Quote from: "MRMike"Best mod for the MR2 ever.  Better than springs, strut brace combined IMO.  At least it was on an 03...
Have to totally agree with Mike; get your names down now....  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: