custom exhaust?

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2005, 16:13

Anonymous

Hi,
Has anyone had a custom dual exit exhaust made for their mr-2?   Longlife/powerflow/etc?   The toyota dual exit one (sorry still don't know exact name for everything!) didn't impress me that much at low revs so ideally I'd like something a little bit louder

if anyone has, it'd be great to see pics and hear about it!

GSB

[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

edward.carter

Already tried poweflow and they said they cant do it, there machines wont bend enough! My mate used to have a poweflow and it sounded the b*ll*cks, so quite depressing really   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

hmm apolgies, i did do a search honest  s:P :P s:P

edward.carter

H&S do custom exhausts for them and if search around this site for them you will see people rave about them

Anonymous

yeh I've seen some really nice powerflow systems - might give longlife in glocestershire a call, they do wonders with marcos cars! (my neighbour sells marcos's for a living)

edward.carter

let us know what they say / price   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Well powerflow did mine, so go figure.  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

mine's powerflow as well

MR-S Turbo

I use Exhaust a Fix in Darlington.  They are very good and will make anything you want.

TRD 2000GT - 500BHP ish

Anonymous

Bowman: you must be local to me, I'm in wilts too.  Which powerflow did you use, and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?  where abouts in wilts are ya?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dabz"Bowman: you must be local to me, I'm in wilts too.  Which powerflow did you use, and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?  where abouts in wilts are ya?
I actually had mine done in Basingstoke cost £350 but it was the first 2 they had done and it was an all day job.

I live in Melksham, whereabouts are you?

Anonymous

I'm in Bradford on Avon so couple of minutes away!   Hoping to go looking again tomorrow - I want another test drive really and a better look round the car before I decide 100% (so I can try adjusting the seat properly this time, and driving in the higher revs)
wouldn't mind having a look at yours sometime!

edward.carter

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"Well powerflow did mine, so go figure.  s:? :? s:?
might have to try another powerflow centre   s:) :) s:)

Tags: