Carpet fitted in rear bins to finish off amp and sub install

Started by ninjinski, September 26, 2005, 22:46

ninjinski

After 5 hours and many attempts to get the back of the doors covered neatly I've managed to get both the doors and bins covered. The bins are a really arkward shape when trying to get the carpet to fit neatly - so I went for the kinda crumpled look (OK I cheated!  s:D :D s:D  ) Its an acoustic carpet so should help mininse some of the buzz back there when the sub woofer is humming!

Pretty pleased - only problem was getting the doors to close correctly with the xtra carpet, it meant really tightening the screws back in.

Its a little untidy in places as its the first time Ive tried something like this...

With a little xtra time tidying up the edges should look well!   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

Tags: