tte exhaust sound

Started by Anonymous, November 2, 2005, 16:38

Anonymous

Does anyone have a sound file with a sample of the niose made by an mr2 fitted with a tte exhaust??
I have searched previous topics and whilst i have found descriptions of the exhaust note i would rather hear it before handing over the folding stuff.
if i get an aftermarket exhasut im going for the tte from my dealer due to insurance/warranty reasons
thanks guys

kanujunkie

if you click on the home button at the top of the page, you'll find that another item in that bar saying Technical Library(its not finished fully yet hence its not available from the forum), click on that and you'll find a link to exhaust sound files, the one you're looking for says Remus Duals, its the manufacteurer that makes the TTE exhaust for Toyota
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

thanks mate

Anonymous

Anonymous

I have been to the toyota dealers today to enquire further bout the exhaust, the price they have quoted me is £468 incl vat and labour which whilst expensive is cheaper than another toyota dealer i tried.

Perhaps this should go in for sale but at some point soon I will have a slightly used( 7,500 miles ) stock rear exhaust.

to gauge interest would anyone be interested in buying it ???

roger

Quote from: "robsonj"to gauge interest would anyone be interested in buying it ???

The simple answer is "no". They don't sell on e-bay with a no reserve starting at 99p!

For about the same price you can get an H&S exhaust fitted, but you have to get to Essex. IMO its a better looking and sounding - but that all personal
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tem

Quote from: "roger"
Quote from: "robsonj"to gauge interest would anyone be interested in buying it ???

The simple answer is "no". They don't sell on e-bay with a no reserve starting at 99p!

If you have the space and patience to wait 10 years, you might get something for it  s8) 8) s8)  But for now, be happy if someone comes to collect it for free...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Ok guys , I'll weigh it in down the local scrappies, damn toyota long lasting parts !

I would have loved to fit a H&S or Team moon as they look and sound awesome but I have a 2004 car and want to preserve my warranty; also I got a great deal on insurance through toyota (£100 cheaper than my company with staff discount!!!!!)and they will not load the policy or raise my excess or impose any terms as long as I fit toyota approved accessories, I work in the insurance industry and as such know a good deal when I see one !

Anonymous

There is one to sold on French forum!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
This guy is a good one!
http://www.mrs-passion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1346

Anonymous

That tte sound file didn't excite me very much at all. It must get better than that?

Tags: