c2power Celica Turbo (c2gas car)

Started by spynish, November 14, 2005, 23:02

spynish

Hi all,

Gaspar Kovacs (c2power) Celica has been on TV! It was a Hungarian TV show, similar to Top Gear.  s:D :D s:D  
It's a pity it's in Hungarian, but you can see Gaspar car, the production company and the car specs and a little on how it performs.
Hope you like it!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

http://totalcar.index.hu/ujauto/link/tv.php3?tvurl=http://dl.totalcar.hu/tc408_3.wmv
 s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

dreambackup

383bhp on a FWD Celica?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

and he can move it from 0-60 in 5sec? woah... I thought it wouldn'd move at all  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

and compare it with an auto 'box was smart, I should ad  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

kanujunkie

nice to put a face to the name at last.

That looks like a well stocked workshop as well, alright for some
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

spit

Quote from: "kanujunkie"That looks like a well stocked workshop as well, alright for some

From my dealings with Gas, he is certainly quick to get things despatched - maybe this is why  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Hope your TV appearance has stirred up some local interest for you Gas - well done  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Ste
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

LeeUK

Well I've been speaking to Gas and after seeing his car I want a turbo!

I'd like to know his engine specs though!
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Tags: