Low life!

Started by J88TEO, December 19, 2023, 11:38

J88TEO

Some low life has smashed the windscreen of 2 of my 2s and the hard top screen of my 3rd.
A very nice X'mas present!

Chilli Girl

Oh god - why do people do such things - absolute to$$ers.  I'm sorry to hear this.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

kbpop123

That's dreadful and mindless.

J88TEO

I am lost for words....
The one good news my favourite 2 was left untouched!

househead

Good lord that sucks :(

Have you upset anyone unhinged or you putting it down to jealousy or mindless vandalism?
2004 Sable Red Edition, TTE Twin Exhaust, Toyosports Manifold

J88TEO

J88TEO

Quote from: househead on December 19, 2023, 12:43Have you upset anyone unhinged or you putting it down to jealousy or mindless vandalism?
Mindless vandalism, I would say.
During the school holidays there are always groups of kids roaming the town and car parks causing havoc...the law is just too soft!
We were kids once!

Carolyn

Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

J88TEO

Quote from: Carolyn on December 19, 2023, 13:11That's sickening.
I am numb at the moment so don't really feel the anger. And it's X'mas time and I am at the age where I look at the bright side of life! Time to get rid of all my 2s except one. I have been holding onto them, wanting to work on the... something to do to keep my interest going but it's time to let go. Reality strikes!

Topdownman

Very sorry to hear this, I can only imagine how you feel.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

jvanzyl

Good grief that sucks... I'm really sorry to hear about this.

s12vea

TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Ardent

Words fail me.
Well I have one word.

fawtytoo

Quote from: Ardent on December 19, 2023, 15:35Words fail me.
Well I have one word.
Yeah, I'm dumbstruck too. But I can think of two words to describe the vandals.

Wow. I'd be so angry. >:(
"My name is not important" - Slartibartfast

Petrus

Ufff. Seeing that must have been ... deflating. Been young too obviously and quite a rebel but senseless vandalism, no that is véry hard to grasp.

puma2

>:D no words can help you but the feeling of what the f~~~~~ when see the pictures just mindless.
it hurts to see such damaged and heart break of the cost and time not forgetting the stress now to deal with it all.

even  worse at this most difficult and bust  time of year.

like you say at least your best 2 was not involved take some small relive from that.

Joesson

I have long thought that there is some sort of sub-culture of being that has fewer or differently arranged brain cells. Reading this report compounds my theory.

J88TEO

Seen CCTV footage of the incident...a couple ( girl & boy - no more that 14/15 years old ), she filming while he vandalised the cars.
I don't really want to know more as I don't know what I would do to them if I encounter them again!

Lurch

That's horrendous mate really sorry for you !
LURCH

TheTigerUK

Jesus wept !!!! why ?? arseoles.
Say it with love, say it with flowers but never, never, say it in writing.

The idea is to die young as late as possible :)

Tags: