UK Distributor for 303 Products

Started by Anonymous, September 11, 2003, 18:19

Anonymous

Guys,

Does anyone know of a UK distributor for 303AP?  The only retailers that have it seem to be state-side   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)  

PS: My new roof has been fitted!!!   s:D :D s:D    Its a bit tight though!  Lowering and raising is a bit of a chore - I must remember to lube it a bit (as the actress said to the vicar   s:) :) s:)  ).

I was a bit disappointed that the roof wasn't jet-black though - its more of a very dark grey - its definitely a new roof though   s:? :? s:?  .  Apart from Renovo is there anything else people recommend for getting the roof jet-black?

Anonymous

I use the Auto-Glym bumper care stuff (green label), which works nicely.  I alternate that with the Autoglym vinyl and rubber care spray (yellow label).  Leaves my hood nicely black.

Slacey

Quote from: "phil4"I use the Auto-Glym bumper care stuff (green label), which works nicely.  I alternate that with the Autoglym vinyl and rubber care spray (yellow label).  Leaves my hood nicely black.
Same here (spooky!), and it does indeed bring the top up a lovely black, water runs off it like a ducks back too   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"water runs off it like a ducks back too

And plenty of water falling from the sky in Telford tonight to test it out too.

Slacey

Tell me about it! Went out for a quick 9 holes last night, and drowned on the last two!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sundance"Guys,

Does anyone know of a UK distributor for 303AP?  The only retailers that have it seem to be state-side   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Autohoods Ltd.
Unit D3, Barwell Business Park
Leatherhead Road
Chessington
Surrey KT9 2NY
United Kingdom
Phone 020 8391 5324 or international + 44 20 8391 5324
Fax 020 8391 5851 or international + 44 20 8391 5851
E-mail:  e www.autohoods.co.uk w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Polishing Company Ltd
The Magpies, 26 Factory Lane Diss Norfolk IP22 4EG
United Kingdom
Tel : 01379-650279
Fax: 01379-642209
e-mail:  e www.thepolishingcompany.com w

Anonymous

Wow... You just can't beat this place for information can you....?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

NICE ONE LADS!!!  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Tags: