3rd Service & 1st MOT

Started by Anonymous, March 25, 2006, 13:41

Anonymous

Just had the 3rd service done at 27000 miles and almost exactly 3 years, came in at £263 including MOT. They also replaced front discs and pads under warranty due to the discs being badly scored. I must admit I did feel that the braking performance was dropping off. Might have something to do with seeing how late I could brake at the end of the straight at Elvington last year  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Also replaced the engine cover release cable under warranty as it seemed that it had stretched and the cover was not releasing when the lever was pulled.

Just need to reconnect the Unichip now, although I must admit the engine does still feel fairly lively without it. I do notice the missing torque though. Respect to Chris for mentioning his MOT failure as it's probably saved me some hassle

All in all I'm quite pleased given the warranty work done, especially the brake disks and pads, which they could have got away with as I hadn't mentioned them. Still not very good at washing cars though

heathstimpson

Got my 3rd year service and MOT this Tuesday so will be whiping the Unichip out Monday afternoon just in case  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: