SEAT BELTS

Started by alancdavis, March 25, 2006, 20:19

alancdavis

Can any one tell me if the seat belt ,,female bits,, fixed to the later seats with the ;;holes;; are different to the ones fitted to the 2001 preface lift car  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

markiii

not all belts fit all seats, regardless of year, revision, or country of origin,

I've yet to find any rule that defines what works and what doesn't

no biggy though as removing the clasp from teh seat is easy
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

kanujunkie

good luck getting the plastic cover off first though, its a bastard
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Chris_h

Alan,

Just as an aside - is the buckly part of the seat assy? - i think it is.
If you have seats from an accident damage car, just check the plate holding the buckle for structural integrity as it may have been subject to quite a force..

I'm sure it will be 100% fine, as these plates are hugely overengineered.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

alancdavis

seats are fine...  s:P :P s:P  ,,,,,getting covers of ,,, well thats another story    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Tags: