philster_d

only the driver   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

loadswine

Quote from: "philster_d"only the driver   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Just don't feed yourself after midnight!!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

philster_d

Some observations on 11+ psi

1) My fuel is running out already (filled saturday) drove home from Marks and to work twice   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

2) I have only done 1 single launch from a standstill (I was being followed by a friend in his civic type R) I though ok good time for a demo. Dialed up high boost, waited for clear roads and then engaged.

The car flew off and wheelspan (twice) as I shifted from 1-2 and again at 3-4.   Brutal.

spynish

Quote from: "philster_d"The car flew off and wheelspan (twice) as I shifted from 1-2 and again at 3-4.   Brutal.

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

I've PM'd Phil but hes not on at the mo.  I read in the pre-hungary thread that he was going with a charge cooler route rather than IC, did he do this in the end?

cant locate any further pics or reference to it?

cheers

spit

no he didn't, but he did add MAP and IGN harness prior to tune I believe
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

cheers bud   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I've e-mailed Gas abouyt my requirements, but I think the IC is going to need moving if i cant go charge cooler.

charge cooler would be my preference to be honest as I dont feel the IC locations are realy getting the best out of the system  (just a personal opinion)

kanujunkie

i'd agree on the IC Perry, i recorded some very high temps and ended up extending the scoop to get the best out of it based on that location.

you might want to ask Gas for his msn messenger address, he's on there regulary
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

cheers Stu

from your set up, do you think there is a straight length of pipe after the turbo long enough and in enough space to fit a PWR barrel style chargecooler as I had with my PE/MWR set up?

philster_d

Sorry I had an IE crash last night and completely lost my thread. Then I had to go to work.

I did want to go charge cooler but didnt in the end due to not getting all the bits in time.

kanujunkie

if your removeing the IC the theres loads of room for a barrel type CC, something along the lines of the ones that Thor use
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

cool, thanks guys

Had a brief chat with Mark at SP this morning and I think C2 is probs going to be my best route, albeit i'm going to go charge cooler rather than IC as I'm also looking at customising a veilside kit, (change front end) and i will have exhaust issues with the IC location.

If I open up the front end of the veili (as i dont like it) it should be better for the chargecooler rad, I can then get the C2 exhaust changed to exit at the right points for the veilside.

m http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6296/img04653xx.jpg m

Any obvious reasons why this wouldnt work/fit ?

Tags: