How to clean flys from the front bumper..... the easy way

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2003, 22:54

Anonymous

Got this GREAT tip from a friend.

Clean car as normal with a pre-soak, a good soapy sponge and hose down with water.

When the bumper is still wet take a few baby wet wipes and rub gently over the dead flys. Watch them vanish!

Best of all Tesco 100 wet wipes cost under a quid.

Puggman

Tem

Quote from: "puggman"baby wet wipes and rub gently over the dead flys

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  reminds of the time when someone said baby diapers are great for drying the car after wash  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Never really had a problem with flies...they just kinda fall off from the Autoglym wax  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

Quote from: "puggman"take a few baby wet wipes and rub gently over the dead flys. Watch them vanish!
I've heard of this before, and at JAE WoodenDummy had a pack of 'Bug Wipes' or somesuch, which were more than likely just re-branded baby wipes!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I also heard that Babby oil helps the roof looking blacker !

Honest   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "Buster"I also heard that Babby oil helps the roof looking blacker !

Honest   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
It certainly makes it easier to put up and down!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"I also heard that Baby oil helps

I think you are taking the "I love my 2" a bit too far  s:!: :!: s:!:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

no realy guys a mate of mine who works for a valeting company for "the prancing horse"   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   and bently etc. When he works on vinal soft tops he uses babby oil and this brings it up a treat make sure ou wipe off all the access and rinse the hood but it dose work very well.

When he dose mine it looks like new every time. Oh and a word of warning use the non senteded babby oil otherwise you your car will stink of babbys bums   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "Buster"Oh and a word of warning use the non senteded babby oil otherwise you your car will stink of babbys bums   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
You truly have a way with words, Dave!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

why i thankyou   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: