another C2 install

Started by kanujunkie, May 29, 2006, 23:21

aaronjb

Quote from: "kanujunkie"new fault  s:( :( s:(  , coolant leak, and its on the block side of the turbo  s:? :? s:?  

anyone got a spare set of knuckles lyeing around?

Poo - you mean up at that adapter that we had all the trouble with, or elsewhere?

I'm not far from you, can always pop over one evening after work..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

kanujunkie

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "kanujunkie"new fault  s:( :( s:(  , coolant leak, and its on the block side of the turbo  s:? :? s:?  

anyone got a spare set of knuckles lyeing around?

Poo - you mean up at that adapter that we had all the trouble with, or elsewhere?

I'm not far from you, can always pop over one evening after work..

cheers mate, i'm just going to tighten the connection first but if needs be i'll give you a call and take you up on your offer. and no its not at the adaptor that we had the trouble with, that was the oil return, which i managed to get a seal for today  s:D :D s:D  , its not a gusher luckily, just another small weep
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

aaronjb

A gusher hey?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ahem!

Anyway - I didn't mean the oil ones  s;) ;) s;)  Remember the coolant hose that was split? You must - you were the one who went off and bought the replacement hose  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

kanujunkie

heres a copy of the 02 sensor mod for the current C2 kit, this will allow the o2 wireing down the RHS of the engine block to become the 3rd 02 and the line down the left of the block splits to feed the ECU with info for bank 2 sensor 1 and bank 1 sensor 1.  if done on the optional e-manage harness will allow the wireing to be returned to stock easily. Other advantage is that you will not damage any O2 sensors wireing, plus it will leave you with 1 spare standard O2 sensor

Click here

note:- there is a shorting link fitted to the old 3rd O2 sensor socket pins 3-4. An Amphenol for crimp is the perfect size to cutdown for the job, then just tape over the socket
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tags: