T Dealers, Inverness to Aberdeen.

Started by Anonymous, October 7, 2003, 22:16

Anonymous

Hello folks,

What a great site for a new member to get a whole lot of good info on. I've just cleaned my MAF sensor - the 2 seems a fair bit more responsive.

Are there any members out there in my neighbourhood who have experience of the workshops at any of the T dealers in either Inverness, Elgin or even Aberdeen ? Any gen would be appreciated.

Curently waiting on delivery of a K&N airfilter - anyone got any feedback ?

SIPEY

Anonymous

Hi Greg

I've noticed there have been no replies to your post. Try opening up the Memberlist and scan down for any profiles of people in your general area. Unfortunately not everyone includes their home town or city. Regional maps with just dots for members would have helped you in your search for information.

[Not a dig at admin. General information can only be used if members are willing to provide it  s:roll: :roll: s:roll: ]

Regards
  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Hi

I'm from Aberdeen but haven't had any experience of the workshop at the local dealership (yet!  s:) :) s:)  ). I did go in to see what kind of deal they would do on a new '2  though and left with the impression that they didn't really want to sell any! Wasn't just a tentative enquiry I  made either - i was ready to sign there and then. Only offered a discount of £500 - refused to go any lower. The following week I ordered one from a dealership south of Edinburgh for a total discount of £1200.

Anyway - I'm hoping the workshop service will be better - mind you - I'm also hoping I won't really need them bar the servicing!

How are the dealerships up your way?

Have recently fitted a K&N as well - definitely seems to be a crisper response and a better sound at higher rpm - not a massive difference though to be honest but probably still worth doing.

Where are you about then?

Anonymous

Hi I'm from aberdeen as well and have found the local dealer pretty helpful.  First service only £63.  I complained about a spot of corrosion on one wheel and came back to find they'd replaced all 4 gratis.

Anonymous

How do Al & Mr Parrot,

I've updated my info and you can see I'm from Forres, the T dealer in Elgin seems OK, I'm getting some new alloys and discs skimmed - registered just before waranty ran out, I've had no experience re the Inverness dealer.

Do any of you folks over at Aberdeen ever meet up or go for a run ??

Greg

P.S. does any one know of a good dyno centre in the NE ?

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Tags: