Grrrrrrr!! Now with added pics...

Started by Chris, October 8, 2003, 10:00

Anonymous

NECROPOSTING WIN   s:D :D s:D

ChrisGB

Some cunt visiting one of my neighbours has damaged my front bumper recently. No way they could have failed to notice, but no note left. It is a problem with living in an area where scum comes visiting.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

gavw71

I've had both cars done on the rear end.
The '2 has been scuffed up at the passenger side corner of the bumper, to the extent where the marks are through to the plastic and have become raised up.  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  
And some t*at put a dint in the chrome bumper on my Navara - all the more galling as it happened a month or so after I had parking sensors fitted, making replacement of the bumper a bit more knob-ache.  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  
I wouldn't mind but when I do park up, I look for the less busy areas of the car park and usually choose an end bay, a bay in the middle of several clear spaces or a bay where no one can park next to me.
17" Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2\'s, TTE lowering springs, front & rear strut top braces, Markiii inlet pipe, K&N panel filter, CHE header, Magnex dual exit exhaust, Dastek Unichip, re-map by Noble Motorsport.

enid_b

parking sensors? are you for real?    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

I love my garage and the fact i dont use my car for work.  s:D :D s:D

gavw71

Quote from: "enid_b"parking sensors? are you for real?    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I put the parking sensors on to avoid reversing into something and damaging the bumper - rear view is limited with the hardtop on and the Navara is really long.
From your reply,I pressume you thought I was under the impression that parking sensors would stop others running into me!  s:P :P s:P
17" Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2\'s, TTE lowering springs, front & rear strut top braces, Markiii inlet pipe, K&N panel filter, CHE header, Magnex dual exit exhaust, Dastek Unichip, re-map by Noble Motorsport.

Tags: