40k Service, What needs Done?

Started by Anonymous, July 18, 2006, 13:38

Anonymous

Hey guys, I havent posted for ages, Still <3'ing my '2 tho.

Shes coming up for a 40k sercive, and being an import form Japan the service log is in Japanese! Being one of the special edition TRD models shes too low for my local T dealer to work on so i have to go with a local garage.

Could anyone post a link to the 40k service log? I know there are differenced between Japanese and UK models (iridium plugs/TRD filter etc) but if i can get myself a standard list and tick off what i want them to do I will know everything she needs will be done.

Help really appreciated:)

Perhaps a list of all the service tasks would make a useful resource for other '2 owners.

Anonymous

AFAIK it's the same as the 20K service. Get the service sheet from Mr T (it's free) and take it to the garage who's doing the work.

Anonymous

Thanks, it does hav a couple of extra costs, i think Spark plugs are one of them, but if im going to MrT then might as well get a full list off them. cheers

Anonymous

I asked for one from my local Mr. T and they kindly showed it to me onscreen instead of giving me the page (losers).

Quoted me £333 for a 40k mile service
Does that sound expensive or is it just me?

Peter Wright

Quote from: "Twist"Quoted me £333 for a 40k mile service
Does that sound expensive or is it just me?
Bloody expensive & this is with a MOT !
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Rip off artists  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

I took it to an independant garage, they tested my break fluid and told me it didnt need changing: / Jap imports have iridium plugs, so it look slike a normal £50 service for me  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: