Coming Home

Started by alancdavis, August 22, 2006, 10:31

alancdavis

Well folks at last i am on my way home ,,,,4 weeks out in the desert in Kazacstan was hell,,,,min temp was  97 abd the hottest was 132,,,, sitting in amsterdam at the moment cold beer and great bacon and eggs,time to browse thru 512 posts since my last visit. Bad news is the wife tells me the batt is flat on the 2

(wot was she doing in it I ask myself,,,I thought I hid the keys),,,,Must go thats my flight call

TTFN
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

heathstimpson

Quote from: "alancdavis"time to browse through 512 posts since my last visit.
Don't I know it; taken me most of the day to read back over the last 17days worth  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

alancdavis

I will see how many posts there are next time     I am going back to the Kazak tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  dos vadania mie druks,,,,,,,,,,,  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

northernalex

if you see borat .. say hi for me.

We'll see ya when ya get back mate, we'll try and make up 1000 posts for you to read!
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Tags: