Part Number Wanted

Started by Comer, October 21, 2003, 14:09

Comer

Afternoon all.

Does anyone happen to know the part numbers for the screws that hold the rear nappy to the chassis of the car (not to the the bumper).

A long shot but I thought I'd ask.

Cheers
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Did H&S screw up _that_ badly?

Comer

Quote from: "phil4"Did H&S screw up _that_ badly?

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   I asked for that!
Michael

GSB

I know the rear splash shield number is 51406-17010, but I dont know about the screws. It might be the part listed as:
"Clip, Retainer 90467-07164",
but that could also be the push in clip that mounts the bumper to the rear crossmember... If they've got them in stock you could take a look and see if they are the parts you are after. Alternatively, they are only a course thread self tapper so you could try a hardware shop, or take a sample along to your locall Mr T and ask them if they've got any.

I take it you've lost a few of them then?

I may have a couple of spares kicking around in my kitchen that I kept from the section that was cut off my car, if I can find them you're welcome to them.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

GSB

Hang on, I just re-read the message...

No need for a part number, I think from memory its a standard M5 bolt you can get them in practically any DIY store. Or if you PM me your address I'll stick a couple in the post to you on my way home, as well as a couple of M4's and M6's just to be on the safe side...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"
Quote from: "phil4"Did H&S screw up _that_ badly?

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   I asked for that!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Comer

Thanks Grant I'll check those numbers out with Mr T at the weekend.  Then I'll try B&Q for self tapping screws I think they are 5mm.  

I left the bit cut off at H&S as that screw would have been handy.  Otherwise I'll PM you next week about any spares you have.

Cheers
Michael

Tags: