Good Dealer report

Started by Slacey, October 31, 2003, 19:06

Slacey

I had my 20000 service today at William A Lewis, excellent job as always, total cost £171 - and they didn't charge me for an air filter (I have an Apexi), which was nice to see.

They also informed me that I needed to go back to have the shock strut mounts replaced under warranty, the second time they have offered warranty work without me complaining first   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

GSB

Quote from: "Slacey"I had my 20000 service today at William A Lewis, excellent job as always, total cost £171 - and they didn't charge me for an air filter (I have an Apexi), which was nice to see.

They also informed me that I needed to go back to have the shock strut mounts replaced under warranty, the second time they have offered warranty work without me complaining first   s:D :D s:D

Now thats unusual... While I have yet to have any warranty work turned down, they've never actually said anything about it before I have...

As for the air filter, I think the 20K service is just a visual check rather than an automatic replacement. Still unusual for them to notice it wasnt there at all though... Very commendable...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Slacey

Two days after the service and they have called to say the parts are in, and would I like to book a fitting date. Also had a call from their head office customer care team as they were concerned that the car wasn't valeted when I picked it up! (I asked them not too).

First rate!   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: