0-60 times in wet

Started by northernalex, January 7, 2007, 17:07

muffdan

Its still available, but I've been meaning to add some new stuff to it for a while, but not gotten around to it since my daughter was born!

Here's the latest version though:

http://www.jfmstudios.com/GPSPerformance.zip

Anyone who wants to buy please use the above download, I can give club members paying via paypal a 20% discount on these orders, just PM me first to let me know who you are!
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

kanujunkie

Hi Matey, will that include a discount on the Symbian version too???  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   and if its loaded onto the Nokia N95 will it be able to use the internal GPS reciever??
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Liz

I would be interested on that for the N95 as well, might take an hour for it to get a signal - but it could be fun!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

aaronjb

Quote from: "Liz"I would be interested on that for the N95 as well, might take an hour for it to get a signal - but it could be fun!

First TTET to take over an hour to get to 60?  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

muffdan

I had no symbian version planned primarily because I don't have a symbian device to develop it on!. If there's a demand for it though, I may consider trying to hunt one down... ?
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Liz"I would be interested on that for the N95 as well, might take an hour for it to get a signal - but it could be fun!

Liz, you know theres an update for the origional N95 to include A-GPS, it'll startup a hell of a lot quicker
[size=100]Stu[/size]

kanujunkie

my assumption there, i saw the picture on that website and assumed it was for a mobile phone  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

but if you did do one, i'm sure it would sell, especially here and places like GTROC who origionally posted
[size=100]Stu[/size]

northernalex

I'd get one for a symbian phone (although would need to buy a BT gps thingy).
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "northernalex"I'd get one for a symbian phone (although would need to buy a BT gps thingy).

Alex, When I get my upgrade I may well have a spare one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

northernalex

lol. Phil I'll swap you for a CF BFW  s:) :) s:) ...  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "northernalex"lol. Phil I'll swap you for a CF BFW  s:) :) s:) ...  s:) :) s:)

Deal. I could probably do something with that  s;-) ;-) s;-)
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Tags: