PPE quality...

Started by Wabbitkilla, January 27, 2007, 18:07

Wabbitkilla

Sorry to bring up what might be an old subject, but i've been searching all day...  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

I'm thinking about replacing the manifold with a better flowing and tubular type.

Now I'm in the Che GB, and there seems to be delay, and doubts in other discussions in the merits of the Che manifold.  s:? :? s:?  

So looking around for options, i found the TRD (Vexp, I'm not paying that price), one other and the PPE manifold and high flow cat.

To me it looks a pretty good deal, either direct from PPE (exchange rate whore i am) of from MRS Passion. In fact it seems cheaper from the US even taking into account likely import tax and vat.

So is it any good?
Highly likely i will combine this with a Unichip and a Janspeed exhaust.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

danwebster

I have a PPE manifold and decat pipe on mine, made a noticeable difference to the power even without a remap.

markiii

if it were me I'd go PPE every time
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Have you consider H&S at all? They do a manifold, decat pipe or high flow cat as well as their back box. Like many others on here I've got the back box(and I'm very happy with it)but TBH I've no experience or feedback regarding the other items. Does anyone on here have them?

Wabbitkilla

Second thoughts...

If I still go with the Che do PPE do a high flow cat in the standard configuration so it can be connected between Che and a Janspeed rear end.

Interesting and confusing at the same time!
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

Anonymous

check one of my post's in another thread

it shows PPE's HFC and it should fit youre config aslong as they are the same as stock config's!

Wabbitkilla

hmmmm... looks nice!

I think I have a plan now  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

did you see what i mentioned in the private sales section about PPE and an available HFC

have a look

Wabbitkilla

Yeah, just been looking.

Is that just the HFC with standard input and output pipe configuration?

If so I think they'll have a sale.

Anonymous

yep! it should just be a straight swap with the stock cat you already have!

Tags: