MR-S(japanese version) speed limit defencer

Started by Anonymous, November 6, 2003, 03:13

Anonymous

My MR-S is '01 SMT japanese version. So, My car has 180Km/h speed limit. I want to remove the speed limit and fuel cut.

But I could not find defencer for SMT. I want to find it. help me please!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

I'm surprised its not been done for the ESVA, as they are tied in with the conversion from KPH to MPH. The place thats doing mine do a number of them.... the one for the SMT being:
KM1 speedo converter and delimiter is unique in the UK, as it is fully programmable by the installer depending on the vehicle needing conversion.    It can convert the existing speedometer on all Japanese and most other vehicles into MPH (including the odometer), and it also has a dedicated delimiter and automatic gearbox output, which is programmed to ensure the vehicle systems run exactly as before the conversion.   In addition, the unit will also raise the cruise control restriction if required.
The programming is done by cutting the links on the back of the circuit board to suit the vehicle being converted.  Because the programming and manufacture of this unit are carried out by us, we are able to constantly update the KM1 with the latest software, and are also able to produce one-off specials to suit our customers requirements.
We supply full fitting instructions with every converter, and our technical helpline is available in case it is needed.
Their web site is:http://www.protech-uk.co.uk/KM1.htm
Hope it helps  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Jap GT300

Not all electronic speed converters knock off the 180kmh limit.  I've converted several 2's and its depended on where I've got the chip.  Some are obviously programmed differently.

Disappointingly on my own SMT MR-S the chip that was used by SVA UK LTD (Southampton)  Did lift the 112mph limit.

If you would like a suitable chip I can supply one with self fit instructions!

Adam

Tags: