[info] Air Conditioning (aka Antenna Control) switch details

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2003, 15:46

Anonymous

Someone was asking about the A/C switch, but I cant find the post now. The switch details are :

55905 - 17070 Oval A/C switch knob price EUR 5
55910 - 17100 Switch assembly EUR 200

Both prices + tax and postage.

The original poster said MRT would not supply unless the car originally came with A/C. My dealer said "Rubbish". The switch assembly is strange. It contains at least 2 switches, one being for the rear heater, so I would suggest you look to see if your car already has this switch installed.

Note to Moderator. I cant find the original post so I have not placed this in General or the audio electrical forums (where it may better belong) in the hope the original person will look here to post a wanted message! If you should find it, please move to the correct thread!

Anonymous

Quote from: "victor"Note to Moderators. I cant find the original post so I have not placed this in General or the audio electrical forums (where it may better belong) in the hope the original person will look here to post a wanted message! If you should find it, please move to the correct thread!

You rotten bugger, I was just going to do my first ever bit of moderating  s:!: :!: s:!:  

I will go & search for your thread to see if I can find it.     s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"
Quote from: "victor"Note to Moderators. I cant find the original post so I have not placed this in General or the audio electrical forums (where it may better belong) in the hope the original person will look here to post a wanted message! If you should find it, please move to the correct thread!

You rotten bugger, I was just going to do my first ever bit of moderating  s:!: :!: s:!:  

I will go & search for your thread to see if I can find it.     s:) :) s:)

He he he, see how considerate all us moderators are to each other.

Anonymous

Searched for 40 mins & cant find any reference to the air con switch.
Looks like we will just have to wait for the owner of the question to appear.

Anonymous

Ha, found it:

http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=1546

It was a PS to the original question.

Tem

Quote from: "victor"The switch assembly is strange. It contains at least 2 switches, one being for the rear heater, so I would suggest you look to see if your car already has this switch installed.

I don't have AC, but I did have the switch behind the blank panel. I got the button myself and Toyota didn't have any problem with it  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: