Some SMT questions...(",)

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2003, 23:04

Anonymous

Hi to the members here...i have a few unsolved SMT questions and hope you guys can help me out..THKS!

1)Anyone here change SMT clutch b4? Can i fit Racing clutch?

2)Normal for water temp to hit 95 degree at idle?

3)Any aftermarket ECU or Good Piggyback for the SMT? Any Good results? Issit true it will self learn and u need to reset your original ECU?

4)Any SMT turbo members around?? What r the aspects i need to look out for turbocharge SMT??

5)Will the SMT gearbox handle all the punishment??

markiii

Sarcastic answer, use the search theres loads on this stuff.

Productive answer since there is only one to all of your question, MPH has done them all. worth a chat perhaps.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

SteveJ

As Mark has correctly said, all of these questions have been answered on several occasions - please make use of the search function before repeating a topic that has been more than adequately covered.

THREAD LOCKED

** Edit ** Thread unlocked by request from moderators. I stand by the above post though - PLEASE use the search function before posting a question - we are generally a very helpful bunch, but we need to keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum.

TIA

SteveJ
Site Admin

mph

Unlock. Locked. Unlocked.. it's all too confusing!

Search is your friend.. but in summary:

1. Yes. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes. Yes. Irrelevant.

4. Yes. Ensuring correct signalling to SMT ECU.

5. Yes. Clutch may not though, see above.
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Tags: