paint code

Started by alancdavis, April 3, 2007, 16:14

alancdavis

OK,,,as advised I tried "search" and result was 1706 posts to view,,,,as this will take a bit of time,,,I will ask the question ,,What is the Chilli Red paint code ?
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

someone will probably correct me, but I think 3P0 has something to do with it. Sounds like a quote from Star Wars!

aaronjb

Wow, I searched and got.. ooh, 5 results. FYI I searched for 'red AND paint AND code'.

Second hit was Dev's keyhole covers thread which has all the paint codes at the start.

Here's a handy site - even Google knew the answer to this question -  m http://www.toyotareference.com/ m

Lastly yes, 3P0.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

alancdavis

Thanks Gents    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Leeber

Just leave 'em blue mate. I'm sure it'll look interesting.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
I\'m Pink, Therefore I\'m Spam.

alancdavis

If you are correct and I shop on E Bay,I can have a red car,silver engine cover,bule bonnet and rearinserts silver rear bumper black hard top and yellow seat covers.
How would that look,,,,,,,,I will suspect like a pvement pizza

alancdavis

Looking at my post I think I need a bigger keyboard or spellcheck   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

That would look nice!   s:? :? s:?  like the '90s VW harlequins

alancdavis

Nice   s:? :? s:?

Tags: