Members with OBD II Code Readers

Started by carl_evs, April 12, 2007, 20:08

zipimini

Hi
I'm Gav, with OBD scanner, Peterborough/Wisbech area

Stephster

Hi
Please add me to list, have OBDII Scanner - South Leicestershire.
[strike]2001 Silver MR2, red interior. Just like she came out of the factory \":)\"[/strike] -  I loved owning her !
Gone over to the dark side - 05 Black Z4 2.0i se with red leather.

dcod

Hi,

Please add me to the list. Got an OBDII scanner. Chandlers Ford (Eastleigh/Southampton)

s:) :) s:)

Dave
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Hi, I've just ordered one of these so should be able to read codes in the Fife area once it's been delivered.

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Diagnostic-Scanne ... 8143861983 m

mxxromeoxx4203

you can add me shane bridlington east yorkshire

rodenal

Got one in Glasgow - will read and clear codes but logging is a bit hit and miss with it as it's only an android app I ahve to read

Anonymous

You can add me as well, Driffield, East Yorkshire area

dtp

Hi - you can add me to the list of OBDII scanners - have just purchased an Autel. I am based at the Southampton edge of the New Forest, near Junction 1 of the M27.

nottyash

Hi
You can add me
Malton, North yorkshire.
I have a workshop manual aswell.
2010 Nissan 370z
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX

iPap

Biggin Hill/Westerham, Kent. I have one.
2001, Black MR2, Elise Leather Seats, Aircon and Factory TTE Kit, BC Coilovers, SP Brace, Corkys Front Brace, Devs\' Front Bushes, Rebuilt Toyota 1ZZ Engine, Head and Six Speed Box, Cobra Twin Exhaust, Decat Manifold, Short Shift and Solid Bushes, etc...

Anonymous

I have a LAUNCH CReader VI in Glasgow/Renfrew area

andywood

I have one in Berkeley (which is between Gloucester and Bristol).

Andy
2003 Silver + Stuff = [strike]235bhp/225lbft[/strike],  + rethink = 195bhp

ginger1

I have a Code reader... £40 from Argos (y) But if anyone wants a quick read I'm in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Broken \":-(\"

Anonymous

Ive got a reader, in Warrington, Cheshire. Happy for any member to come and use it. (Never used it as Ive not had a CEL light on my car yet!) Touch wood!

krazysteve

Hi you can add me, i am from the Chesterfield area, i do work shifts w/ends better.
 Bought mine of fleabay to use via a laptop, works a treat.
RACING, because football, cricket, rugby and golf only need ONE BALL

Anonymous

I got my reader today. Its an UltraGauge, can give some more info than a regular obdii reader. I am in Bray, Ireland
 m http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/index.htm m

ba995

I have the Bluetooth OBD reader used in conjunction with a smart phone, has a host of functions and can display/delete fault codes.
I am based in Tower Hamlets, East London (e1, E2, E3 and E14) area

Ripley

Add me please  - Perthshire - Scotland

StuC

Realised that I had added mine.
Just in case Topless Couple don't jump in first... I too am in Rugby, Warwickshire
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

redarrow

I got a cheap code reader.
North London area.
Anybody can have a go coming pass.
no problem.

regards redarrow.
[size=85]These are the dreaded code your get with cheap 02 sensors.
P0135 drivers side position. (o2 sensor heater malfunction (bank 1 sensor 1)
P0155 passengers side position. (o2 sensor heater malfunction (bank 2 sensor 1)
P0141 passengers side down below exhaust position. (o2 sensor heater malfunction (bank 1 sensor 2[/size]

Vikface

£18 Orange and Blue one here in Bournemouth if anyone wants a go!  :-) :-) :-)
2001 MR2 Roadster, Yellow, Black Leather, Air Con, 75k Mileage, Pre cats not yet gutted but will do ASAP..Dev\'s keyhole covers, JDM Front badge and steering wheel Badge (last two not fitted yet) Only had her since Nov 11 so still learning.

Anonymous

I'm near Middlesbrough, Cleveland.  just on the southern outskirts.

Just a cheap one off eBay bit it works ok.

Treboeth

Orange OBD2 from Ebay

Swansea ,West Glamorgan.

ChrisGB

Now have a basic OBD II reader. Based in Chelmsford, Essex.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

ba995

I have one of the Bluetooth readers that you use with a smart phone. Would be happy to help anyone. Based in east London (tower hamlets).

Tags: