Video clip, belt tension failure

Started by Anonymous, November 26, 2003, 15:59

Anonymous

Can anyone see whats happening, won't work on windows media player  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  Should be very interesting.
Here's the link
 m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtop ... highlight= m

Tem

Doesn't seem to be a proper mpg...  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

aaronjb

Works ok on mine.. Sorry, I know that's not much help!

Windows Media Player 8 on XP Pro in this case.. According to the properties, it's coded with the 'InterVideo Video Codec' and 'InterVideo Audio Codec'..

Can't find the codec for download anywhere, so I guess it must come with MediaPlayer 8.. (It didn't work for me at work witn MP7)

FWIW, it doesn't sound like what I imagined.. The noise here only happens as the engine revs rise sharply (and the engine rocks back hard on it's mounts), and it sounds somewhat like.. well a cross between a brief spurt of a diesel engine and a wet f*rt..

Aaron
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "aaronjb"FWIW, it doesn't sound like what I imagined.. The noise here only happens as the engine revs rise sharply (and the engine rocks back hard on it's mounts), and it sounds somewhat like.. well a cross between a brief spurt of a diesel engine and a wet f*rt..

Aaron

That's very descriptive!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Can't get the file to work here either, but what you've described is exactly the noise I got when I started my car last weekend.. but it hasn't reappeared since... I still have a muted diesel clatter that's audible at idle (as per other post).. but I think I'll put off getting it fixed until the next service in about 4000 miles. Think it's been making that noise for over a year now anyway!

Tim

Tags: