OBX Cold Air Intake

Started by uktotty, July 5, 2007, 17:27

uktotty

Anyone know anything about these??

cold air intake system for the 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder. System comes with color of couplers and hoses shown below. Also comes with a brand new intake filter. Intake kit is brand new / still sealed in the plastic wrap done by OBX.

Anonymous

Never heard of it, looks like a cheap 'n' cheerful eBay CAI to me though.

Get the A'pexi, it's by far the best one for the '2 IMHO.

Anonymous

i was getting the same thing a few weeks ago 65$,i asked for shippment to ireland.

they  say once outside US its different ,it would cost me over 400$.i laughed my ass off and said no way

edit: this is the mail i got back.PM me if you want the company and addy.
would not want to post and have ROC affected in anyway ..so:

"Hello International Customer!

Thank you for your inquiry!  If you are interested, please do not bid on the item.  Please do not click on Buy it Now.  PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST.  The auctions you see are for USA customers only.  We handle all international orders separately.  If necessary, we can set up a private eBay auction for our international customers.

Shipping will be 65US.  Please let me know and I can send you a Paypal invoice for the total amount.  If you do not have Paypal, I can also accept Bidpay, Moneygram, or Western Union.  We will ship by USPS Airmail 4-10 days.  USPS EMS GLOBAL EXPRESS with tracking and insurance will be 10US extra.  Total cost will be 399 + 65 = 464US or 474US for Express.  If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at xxxxxxxl.net.  You can also contact me on MSN Messenger at xxxxxxxxx.com.  PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!  Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Alex"

evileye_wrx

That is an AEM knock off. I'll seel you my real AEM CAI for £100 inc. postage if you like.

As seen here  m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... em+install m

and here  m http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AEM-Cold ... enameZWD2V m

It was only installed in February so only done 4000 miles, max.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

uktotty

Quote from: "fifajay00"i was getting the same thing a few weeks ago 65$,i asked for shippment to ireland.

they  say once outside US its different ,it would cost me over 400$.i laughed my ass off and said no way

edit: this is the mail i got back.PM me if you want the company and addy.
would not want to post and have ROC affected in anyway ..so:

"Hello International Customer!

Thank you for your inquiry!  If you are interested, please do not bid on the item.  Please do not click on Buy it Now.  PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST.  The auctions you see are for USA customers only.  We handle all international orders separately.  If necessary, we can set up a private eBay auction for our international customers.

Shipping will be 65US.  Please let me know and I can send you a Paypal invoice for the total amount.  If you do not have Paypal, I can also accept Bidpay, Moneygram, or Western Union.  We will ship by USPS Airmail 4-10 days.  USPS EMS GLOBAL EXPRESS with tracking and insurance will be 10US extra.  Total cost will be 399 + 65 = 464US or 474US for Express.  If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at xxxxxxxl.net.  You can also contact me on MSN Messenger at xxxxxxxxx.com.  PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!  Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Alex"

I got the same email too but for $65 and $45 shipping thats still only £55 all in!!

Anonymous

No way would I put something that cheap on my engine.

Tags: