air filters

Started by Anonymous, June 13, 2003, 07:55

Comer

I confirmed my order with Taka Kaira for an Apexi at 21454 Yen including creditcard charges and shipping.  On  w www.xe.com w  it works out at £108.37.

It should be in the post by 1st July and will hopefully arrive just after the time I get back from my hols on the 7th.

Buster sorry I didn't order two kits but Phil did have a point about it being harder to kid the postie at it being low cost goods if the box is large.  

I have asked Taka Kaira to put a silly price of 3000 Yen on the receipt so fingers crossed I won't get any extra charges when it arrives.

Thanks to Buster, SLacey and PMDye for your info.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Comer"I confirmed my order with Taka Kaira for an Apexi at 21454 Yen including creditcard charges and shipping.  On  w www.xe.com w  it works out at £108.37.

It should be in the post by 1st July and will hopefully arrive just after the time I get back from my hols on the 7th.

Buster sorry I didn't order two kits but Phil did have a point about it being harder to kid the postie at it being low cost goods if the box is large.  

I have asked Taka Kaira to put a silly price of 3000 Yen on the receipt so fingers crossed I won't get any extra charges when it arrives.

PM'd

Anonymous

WOW  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   Thats well cheap! let me know how you found the service and i may order one from him   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Comer

Quote from: "Darth Paul"
Quote from: "Comer"I confirmed my order with Taka Kaira for an Apexi at 21454 Yen including creditcard charges and shipping.  On  w www.xe.com w  it works out at £108.37.

PM'd

And back!.
Michael

Anonymous

Whens dilivery expected Comer and can you keep al the info on odering for me please So i can order at a later date   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Comer

Quote from: "Buster"Whens dilivery expected Comer and can you keep al the info on odering for me please So i can order at a later date   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Takakaira have said it will be in stock on the 30th June so I should get it a week later.  I'll keep you posted as I'm off for the next 2 weeks.
Michael

Tags: