2002 SMT Spyder

Started by Anonymous, January 6, 2008, 21:04

Anonymous

Bought car 10-26-07.just gutted them at 56,339 miles 1-5-08.removal of header from car was hard but not impossible if you have a good set of tools and  maybe another person who knows how to use tools but it can be done alone, but having a secound hand makes the job go buy faster with two hands working on the upper removal and two hand doing the bottom.i did the three amigos and had little problems with them i used a socket type wrench breaker bar and even reused the three amigos.  cats were in awesome condition, nice solid like new charcal and not brittle at all. Car was very well maintained like new condition. Built 8/1/01 But sold as 2002. Black with tan leather and me being the secound owner. SMT is awesome and works like new!. I am very happy with the Spyder i love it!! I'm 39 years old and have owned a 1987 Pontiac Fiero Gt. And a 1999 Volkswagen Jetta, and a 1991 Nissan 300zx and have driven many others and i can honestly say the Spyder is different to all the cars i have driven in my lifetime. Plan on keeping it for a long time. Thanks for reading this in this great forum and website. comments welcomed!.....Joe from Guam  s8) 8) s8)   [/quote]

northernalex

Good work Joe ...  s:) :) s:)  

Welcome
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

Thanks northernalex.

alancdavis

Enjoy the car Joe   s8) 8) s8)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

davidhowson

Welcome along!
I love my SMT too.
David

Tags: