Injector O-Ring part numbers?

Started by aaronjb, February 13, 2008, 11:14

aaronjb

Just wondering if anyone has these.. I think I need to replace the ones that the injector servicing company added, as the rail seems to be depressurising - prodding the injector causes a squirt of fuel to be released, and starting takes a while of cranking which is a classic symptom of static pressure being released.

So yeah, if anyone has the part numbers to hand..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

aaronjb

Ignore me - the part number is 90301-07024 for all years.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

aaronjb

I realise I'm talking to myself here, but.. For the record it's a little over £10 for the four O-rings.

Hopefully that will stop the petrol leaking all over my engine  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

The Toyota guy did sound a little worried that I was unconcerned he couldn't get them before Friday...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

kanujunkie

who said that????
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "kanujunkie"who said that????

Don't know, I can't hear anything over the sound of the fireball from Slough.  s:) :) s:)

Simon

kanujunkie

what he farted again and took the car out as well?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

aaronjb

Hey, don't make me moderate you   s:P :P s:P  

Anyway petrol leaks rarely cause car fires - oil leaks are much more risky.. so it'll be fine till the weekend  s;) ;) s;)

kanujunkie

doubt theres any oil on it anyway, the petrols probably wsahed it all off by now  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

go on then moderate my arse! ooh second thoughts, dont do that, what with the rumours of you Dan and Mark  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "aaronjb"Hey, don't make me moderate you   s:P :P s:P  

Anyway petrol leaks rarely cause car fires - oil leaks are much more risky.. so it'll be fine till the weekend ;)

Just don't park too close to me will you?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Simon

Tags: