Green Filter

Started by zaf786, February 14, 2008, 22:57

zaf786

I've read through some threads and i cant seem to find where i need to purchase a green filter (the one that goes behind the battery). could anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

loadswine

I've got one if you're interested, its off of a Leon Cupra R. An enclosed Green dynatwist with polished alloy casing. Is that the sort of thing you mean, or just the filter itself? Was going to put it on my V6, but there wasn't quite enough room. Not surprising really with all that engine in there.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

zaf786

I'm talking about something more similar to what the member xdesign is talking about in this thread  m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... uction+kit m

He is talking about the one in the picture below

m http://www.spydermagazine.com/files/green_olok.jpg m

The one you have can it be fitted in the '2 behind the battery and would i need anything additional to fit it. do you have any pictures.

Also what happen to the MAF sensor when you add a induction kit doie it get replaced elsewhere.

loadswine

That's pretty much what it looks like, but you'll need a housing for the maf, which doesn't seem to appear on those pics. I'll pop up some pics for you tomorrow.

zaf786

Ok, where could i get the housing for the MAF.

What kind of price are you looking at.

loadswine

I'll sort some pics and PM you tomorrow.

phillmat

I am about to do that on my mr2.  i was gonna make my heat shield out of mesh so the engine bay could be cooled.  When i get round to it ill scan a drawing if u wanna try and make it yourself.  should get the time in a few weeks.

zaf786

Sorry mate but are you going to put an air filter in or are you going to just put a mesh heat shield, i'm a bit confused, sorry

Tags: