Hey, this really looks handy..

Started by Wabbitkilla, February 27, 2008, 15:44

Wabbitkilla

Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Hay is handy, if you are a horse!

enid_b

forgive me for being dim, but what is it?  a portable ramp???

E

(i know im being serious)
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Wabbitkilla

s:P :P s:P   @ Nelix
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "enid_b"forgive me for being dim, but what is it?  a portable ramp???

£40 each   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

enid_b

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"
Quote from: "enid_b"forgive me for being dim, but what is it?  a portable ramp???

£40 each   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

erm... what is it? not how much?

lol xxx
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

markiii

and you going to put it where precisely?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Useful for when you get a flatty and your bodykit won't allow the jack to fit under the car (although if its THAT low, speedbumps will be a problem too...).

Just drive forward onto this, and the car will be elevated at a corner letting the jack slide under.

Wabbitkilla

Stupidly simple eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Stupidly simple eh?

Don't be too hard on yourself Nic, its not that bad an idea.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

roger

Its one of those things that when you bought it you always wondered why you did, but if you don't some day you will wish you did!
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Quote from: "roger"Its one of those things that when you bought it you always wondered why you did, but if you don't some day you will wish you did!

Aah, i see, a bit like a wife then?

roger

Quote from: "nelix"
Quote from: "roger"Its one of those things that when you bought it you always wondered why you did, but if you don't some day you will wish you did!

Aah, i see, a bit like a wife then?

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

RacingSnake

Isn't a piece of curb cheaper?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  and you don't have to carry it around with you   s:P :P s:P

enid_b

Quote from: "RacingSnake"Isn't a piece of curb cheaper?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  and you don't have to carry it around with you   s:P :P s:P

instead of a wife?

hmmm

E

DannyN

Just had a gander at that site Nic and spotted these for Phil

m http://tiny.cc/L0cCH m
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

spit

Hmmm - an over-engineered solution to a minor and infrequent problem methinks.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

DannyN

Quote from: "spit"Hmmm - an over-engineered solution to a minor and infrequent problem methinks.

Maybe true but if you were to marry them with that low slung jack from costco then you could easily jack the front and the back of your car up when required in your garage.

Would be useful,  but at 40 nots a side plus the jack then its too dear.

Could do with making your own mate   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Wabbitkilla

Funky power does seem like an interesting website though and some good prices.

kentsmudger

I want one of these. Next best thing to an inspection pit.

m http://www.restorationramps.co.uk/ m
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

aaronjb

Those look awesome - I want a set for my garge!
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

RacingSnake

Quote from: "kentsmudger"I want one of these. Next best thing to an inspection pit.

m http://www.restorationramps.co.uk/ m

2 sets of these & 14 double decker buses & you've got a circus act! They do look really solid though, but for that money I'd want them with built in auto jacking at the 'rear end' so to speak   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  "using your own trolley jack" - cheeky blighters!   s:P :P s:P

kanujunkie

Aaron, what say we talk more seriously about that welder eh? we could make some  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

uktotty

Love this statement about the ramp!

"he is also restoring a Lancia Beta which requires quite a lot of welding, being Italian."

philster_d

Exactly make one.

Or in your tiny garage you could just put a wooden shelf up on each side and drive onto them.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: