how not to end the day

Started by alancdavis, March 24, 2008, 14:58

alancdavis

Just been for a nice run out in the sunshine,,,,,,,,got home and decided to reverse the cay onto the drive,,,,,,,,,,,,,Horrible noise from the front as I proceded to kerb my front wheel,,,,,,,,,,DAM  DAM  DAM,,,,more expence,  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

kanujunkie

DOH!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

alancdavis

I recall choice of words were some what stronger than that    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Jaik

I hate the feeling when something like that happens  s:( :( s:(

heathstimpson

Hurts even more when you know it's your fault  s:? :? s:?    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

celmacmat

Oh Alan i am sorry to hearing this... i know the feeling so well   s:( :( s:(
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

alancdavis

Maybe time to change wheels,,,,,,saw som nice black ones with a red line around the outer rim in Halfrauds today,,,,I think they were called RED LINE,,  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Allycat

U cant go to Halfrauds   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

alancdavis

I know,,,but the wheels are quite nice..  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Tags: