Post Facelift Front Bumper

Started by wbarrwebster, March 26, 2008, 15:47

wbarrwebster

Before I go spending my hard earned cash, can someone confirm that the  post Facelift Front Bumper with the spots is a straight swop with my 2001?

Cheers,

Barry W
W. B. Webster

alancdavis

Yes it is,,,,,remember you will need the spotlight switch and wiring as well.
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

wbarrwebster

Thanks Alan...........

There's one in Brum.........but I suspect it's a pre facelift....

Got to find one in 202 Black!!

B
W. B. Webster

Anonymous

MR T sell for about £140 unpainted or £330 painted

alancdavis

Keep an eye on flea bay,,,,they seem to apear quite often,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR you can always go for an aftermarket bumper and make your car a bit more unique,,  s8) 8) s8)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Wabbitkilla

And they're foglamps, not spots.

For using when it's foggy, not when it's not.

Sorry - personal gripe  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

alancdavis

fooooooo...........  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:     My TTE has spots,,,,  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: