A cheaper twin exhaust from Germany...

Started by Anonymous, January 6, 2004, 10:48

Anonymous

...After seeing their exhaust on german ebay, I emailed http://www.sportauspuff-direkt.de/ to ask about their replacement exhaust (I am going skiing in Germany soon).  They replied the following:

"It is a stailness Steel-exhaust. The price amounts 329, - to Euro. If you liked to order(appoint) the exhaust, you can fetch this gladly here with us. Our seat is in Sachsen."

That's £230! without asking about GB or anything.

Slacey

It's a good price, but is there any more info, user reviews etc. available?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

It does look nice, kinda tips i would go for if i had a H&S one fitted.

dreambackup

Quote from: "Jonny Turbo""Our seat is in Sachsen."
OK, I'm french so my german English might not be as good as yours but... is it for your 2 or for a Toledo?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Sorry, just had to!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Anonymous

I've mailed them for more answers - in my poor german this time:

Danke für Ihre Antwort.
Fragen:
Gibt es irgendein Leistung Gewinn?
Ist der Absaugventilator einfach anzuschließen?
Wieviel wiegt er?
Würde es irgendein oportunity für "Gruppe-kaufen" Preis für MR2-ROC Mitglieder geben?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonny Turbo"Danke für Ihre Antwort.
Fragen:
Gibt es irgendein Leistung Gewinn?
Ist der Absaugventilator einfach anzuschließen?
Wieviel wiegt er?
Würde es irgendein oportunity für "Gruppe-kaufen" Preis für MR2-ROC Mitglieder geben?

Google to the rescue!

Thanks for your answer.  Questions:  Is there any achievement profit?  Is the exhaust fan simple to attach?  How much does it weigh?  Would it give any oportunity for "group purchase" to price for Mr2-roc of members?

Now who is wrong... Google or your german?   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

bit of each - I used babelfish and then read it roughly, but I couldn't be bothered to think to carefully!

It works though,  as questions say: how much power increase, is it easy to fit, what does it weigh, group buy poss?

However, the regards line roughly translates as: "your mother cooks socks"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonny Turbo""your mother cooks socks"

You dont want to know how i just misread that!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

markiii

me too, I hope he at least got that part accurate   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"

You dont want to know how i just misread that!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Well Kris, you're not alone - you know our minds work alike!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"

Well Kris, you're not alone - you know our minds work alike!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Me too I'm afraid!   s:D :D s:D

SimonC_Here

Well I didn't mis-read it until all you guys mentioned it.
Now I am having to try hard not to mis-read it!

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Simon

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "phil4"
Quote from: "Slacey"

Me too I'm afraid!   s:D :D s:D

Ditto   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

I did'nt get mucking fuddled, I read it correctly.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cartell"I did'nt get mucking fuddled, I read it correctly.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

In which case I'm sure you need a little more treatment to adjust you to the same level as the rest of us  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

On the website the exhaust is 449 euros!!

Anonymous

back on topic, here's the reply I got:

Hallo,

es ist besser in deutsch zu schreiben. Danke.

1)       die Leistung steigert sich um ca. 3% - so 3% power hike

2)      der Auspuff ist leicht anzuschließen (es werden alle Teile dazu mitgeliefert) - easy to connect

3)      ca. 15kg - 15kg  s:D :D s:D   - can't remember what stock is - anyone  s:?: :?: s:?:  

4)      der Listenpreis ist 499,- Euro. Aus diesem Grund können wir Ihnen den Dämpfer für 449,- Euro (ab 2 Stück für 424,- pro Stück) anbieten.
-
this is tricky given the previously quoted price - I'll have to follow this up again!!!

dimwit

Thats the exhaust me and SteveM have brought..  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
One has arrived today, the other is on its way   s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

how much did you pay and how much for delivery?

I believe this is the exhaust that Lampka fit?

Slacey

Quote from: "dimwit"Thats the exhaust me and SteveM have brought..  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
One has arrived today, the other is on its way   s:P :P s:P
Any chance yours will be on by Sunday Graham?

Anonymous

On reply to the question "what was the 329 euros that you quoted first time?"

dies war leider nur ein Sonderangebot.
- that was a sale  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonny Turbo"On reply to the question "what was the 329 euros that you quoted first time?"

dies war leider nur ein Sonderangebot.
- that was a sale  s:? :? s:?

Thats alright, wait for the next one!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Yeah, but that was Monday!  Tuesday was back to full price.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonny Turbo"Yeah, but that was Monday!  Tuesday was back to full price.

blimey, short sale then!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Graham and myself paid approx £275 each. That included the shipping on two systems plus the two lots of bank charges we had to pay to wire the money to 'Team Sportauspuff' as this was the only payment method they would accept. They responded to all my e-mails in broken English but we got by quite easily and they were very helpfull and efficient. We both thought it was a fair price for a good looking and individual system.

Tags: