A cheaper twin exhaust from Germany...

Started by Anonymous, January 6, 2004, 10:48

dimwit

Sean, sorry mate wont be on for sunday, i'm at the out-laws friday and saturday..   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

dimwit

Ohh yeer, i'll be putting perrys fitting instructions to the test..  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

filcee

Quote from: "SteveM"Sportauspuff

[wild topic drift] sometimes you gotta love the German language  s:lol: :lol: s:lol: [/wild topic drift]
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Anonymous

Quote from: "filcee"

[wild topic drift] sometimes you gotta love the German language  s:lol: :lol: s:lol: [/wild topic drift]
According to my German speaking girlfriend, this literally means "Exhaust for sports cars"...

filcee

I had guessed at, sport=sport, aus=out, puff=blow.  So a sporty out blow then?  s:) :) s:)

Suggest we go back on topic now  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Anonymous

Ok, they've come back to me and said I can still have it for 329.
This sounds good to me.
So, you guys who already have these, do you have any feedback (looks, arse-dyno, that sort of thing? - and carriage costs)
And, does anyone know the weight of the stock system please (I know, I'm lazy, but I cannot be bothered to trawl through the waste-of-(cyber)space that Spyderchat is rapidly becoming)

Anonymous

12.5 kg stock exhaust
14.0 kg  Remus dual exhaust

Anonymous

So that's 2.5 kg more than stock! hmm...

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Maurizio"12.5 kg stock exhaust
Does anyone know the weight of a H&S twin  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Quote from: "filcee"

offtopic:

How about fremdenverkehrsamt (tourist information office)? You could translate it as "Strange Sex Office" or "Office for sex with strangers" another I saw at the registration depapartment said  "Donnerstag Kein Partie verkehr" (Thursdays - No Group Sex).   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Now back to your orriginal programming.

GSB

Quote from: "heathstimpson"

Every scrap of useful info on the Hayward & Scott (manf. details, wieghts, dyno chart, photos, user reviews...) has been put into my original post about the exhaust from last June. Its handilly accessible by clicking on the H&S logo in my signature line below...

The wieght of my pre-production pipe is about 23lbs or 10.45kg.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

that's 2 kilos less than stock....double hmmm....

heathstimpson

Quote from: "GSB"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"

Every scrap of useful info on the Hayward & Scott (manf. details, wieghts, dyno chart, photos, user reviews...) has been put into my original post about the exhaust from last June. Its handilly accessible by clicking on the H&S logo in my signature line below...

The wieght of my pre-production pipe is about 23lbs or 10.45kg.
Cheers   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Slacey

Graham, have you got this on the car yet?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

dimwit

No not at the moment, WD40 the manifold bolts today, going to give it a go tomorrow..  s:P :P s:P

aaronjb

Quote from: "dimwit"No not at the moment, WD40 the manifold bolts today, going to give it a go tomorrow..  s:P :P s:P

PlusGas is so much better than WD40....

(Sorry.. I always say that when someone mentions WD40 as a dismantling agent  s:D :D s:D )

Aaron
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tags: