[Help Requested] Speaker Fitter in South-East

Started by Jigwar, April 12, 2008, 18:17

Jigwar

Hi all,

Have purchased a set of Alpine SPS-171As and could do with some help in person to fit.

Is anyone available in the South-East within the next couple of weeks (before Corfu road trip on 29th) to fit these? I have a set of MDF spacers ready made, I'm happy to get the door cards off in prep. Happy reusing existing wiring. Happy travelling to you. Happy to reward for services!

'Fraid I'm a newb when it comes to wiring speakers and so took one look at the state-of-play with the door cards off and ended up doing nothing more than laying down some sound deadening.

Please help   s:) :) s:)  

Steve
Jigwar
Past: \'51 plate
Present: \'06 plate TTET\'ed

markiii

Steve

a few of us are gathering at mine tommorow, if you want to join us I'm happy to show you how, they are really easy
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Jigwar

Quote from: "markiii"a few of us are gathering at mine tommorow, if you want to join us I'm happy to show you how, they are really easy

Darn, should've delayed my request until my car is actually on the road - currently on stands with wheels being refurbed. But if anyone is available next weekend, then that'd be ideal.

Steve
Jigwar

kanujunkie

i'm around till thursday, then next tuesday arvo till friday if that helps, sorry but us shifty's are crap on our mid week off work times
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Jigwar

Quote from: "kanujunkie"i'm around till thursday, then next tuesday arvo till friday if that helps, sorry but us shifty's are crap on our mid week off work times

Thanks for offer Stu, but I've booked a visit to Mark's for Sunday so should be sorted.

Steve
Jigwar

Anonymous

Hi Steve,

I'm away Thursday to Monday, but i'm off work next Tuesday. If I can be of any help let me know.

Ian.

Tags: