Which springs are better??

Started by AmeR, April 15, 2008, 18:37

AmeR

Title gives it away, but what are the advantages/disadventages of TTE or Tein springs??

They both seem to be similarly priced so thought I would ask you guys!!

spit

I'd say the STechs give a more engaging driving experience, but no idea why - just a gut feel having tried them both  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

From a lateral thinking point of view, the Toyota springs won't upset your warranty (if applic.) or insurance premium.

[Mod]Although these are also an appearance Mod, perhaps better in Performance section in view of the question. moving....[/Mod]
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

davidhowson

I had the exact same debate before I finally bought mine:
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... highlight= m
Despite the advice to go for the TTE, I went for the Tein and I am really pleased with the result. Firm, progressive excellent ride height.

damonlaw88

i was like this too dude. I went for tein in the end.
I think the TTE ones don't void your warranty. I may be wrong tho
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

Anonymous

Neither will void your warranty, although you must disclose any and all mods to your insurers.

*MOD* Insurance chat moved to here - Dan

Tags: