Ordered Che Manifold, Elise twin-centre Exhaust, Strut Brace

Started by tom_deas, June 20, 2008, 13:51

Anonymous

Quote from: "enid_b"ouch rob, that hurts.

s:D :D s:D   J

When you solicit attention to such a degree, sometimes home truths are told E.
I will have another star please.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

tom_deas

ill put it down to a mix of poor sound quality and personal taste   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

bit like marmite
[size=85]Che Manifold, Che Elise twin-centre Exhaust, Che RU Strutted, Eonon DoubDin 7" Touchscreen DVD player, yellow calipers, the tramp I ran over in my old car still following me around waiting to dive in front of me again.                   <---- you think im kidding?![/size]

Quotedo you want an ultra lightweight pulley to go with your "turbo" badge? if you treat me real nice i can tell you where on your car to put the turbo badge to get the full 20bhp gain! don\'t f*ck about, put the kettle on

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "tom_deas"if anyone is interested and DOES want a better quality vid i can do that for them

Yes please. I am really interested in seeing and hearing more of your exhaust. It is really, really great   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Anonymous

Quote from: "evileye_xc"
Quote from: "tom_deas"if anyone is interested and DOES want a better quality vid i can do that for them

Yes please. I am really interested in seeing and hearing more of your exhaust. It is really, really great   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

Phil

WTF   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  - yep you've gone gay.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

tom_deas

no im sorry im just posting something, believe it or not you do have the right NOT to bother reading this thread, but at the end of the day this IS the only one of these in the country - if id got a TTE or w/e like everyone else then id see your point, but... if you dont wanna read this thread, then dont, if you wanna read this thread anyway and want to voice an opinion, you're more than welcome to, just as much as you're more than welcome to go ahead and f*ck off  s:) :) s:)   s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]Che Manifold, Che Elise twin-centre Exhaust, Che RU Strutted, Eonon DoubDin 7" Touchscreen DVD player, yellow calipers, the tramp I ran over in my old car still following me around waiting to dive in front of me again.                   <---- you think im kidding?![/size]

Quotedo you want an ultra lightweight pulley to go with your "turbo" badge? if you treat me real nice i can tell you where on your car to put the turbo badge to get the full 20bhp gain! don\'t f*ck about, put the kettle on

Liz

<<MOD - if  you don't want this thread locked you will halt the personal insults and digs with immediate effect....thank you for your co-operation>>
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

tom_deas

Quote from: "Liz"<<MOD - if  you don't want this thread locked you will halt the personal insults and digs with immediate effect....thank you for your co-operation>>

apologies - but as a matter of avoiding that im not going to bother posting again to this thread anyway unless theres anything much worth posting.

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Quote from: "tom_deas"They're my toys and I'm taking them home!

s;) ;) s;)

tom_deas

::: edited out :::

Liz

<Thread locked - you were warned - not just Tom - all of you responsible.>
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tags: