Che Manifold & MPG

Started by aluk49, July 17, 2008, 15:06

ChrisGB

Quote from: "FGRob"The thing about the MIni is the rest of the car is crap - paint work being one main concerns and the other is BMW garages,  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:   I should know as I had one. Also to many gadgets that did not seem to work correctly.  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  
Rob.

Hi Rob

Keeping an eye on the various reliability surveys, the Mini brand has got to have been one of the biggest improvers of the last 3 years. Early cars were plagued with issues and I would not have touched one with a barge pole, but looking at the available data, it seems the brand is now up in the top end for reliability. I am going away from Skoda, who are always at or near the top, but some of their models have slipped a bit. The new Fabia is in the top 5 generally, but it pants to drive being too soft and wobbly. The key thing for me is a good fuel economy, customer draw and fun factor in driving. It ticks those boxes.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

Tags: