Speed Camera

Started by alancdavis, July 27, 2008, 01:35

alancdavis

Not that I do speed,,,,  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ,,but does any members have a camera detector and if so what will be the bst to buy   s:?: :?: s:?:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

uktotty

Roadpilot, its wciekd and soooo tiny

Anonymous

Speed camera locations from PocketGPSWorld on a TomTom. £19 for a year, and well worth it.

damonlaw88

Road Angel Compact.
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

ChrisGB

I find the Talex to be pretty good. Database was kept up to date. Now they are under slightly different management we will see how they perform.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

northernalex

Quote from: "Ekona"Speed camera locations from PocketGPSWorld on a TomTom. £19 for a year, and well worth it.

Ditto to this... did this with my garmin..
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

uktotty

Quote from: "damonlaw88"Road Angel Compact.

Not as compact as this

freak_in_cage

i was looking into this, exactly what do they do detect?

seems to me the only ones which could cause me any bother are the mobile vans and do these devices detect these in time? (the TomToms dont) Dont the laser cameras detect your speed within 0.5s or something?!

the radar jammers looked useful but are very illegal in the uk!

Anonymous

Road angel do the mobile camera locations but these give a warning at every mobile site (even if nothing is there) which is a tad annoying, as far as the radar detection from mobile vans police cars etc, if it warns you.........Pay the fine because you're too late  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

ChrisGB

Talex gives you fixed and possible mobile sites. Of course the police can trap anywhere and the camera partnership vans can trap in non standard locations, so you will never be totally safe. However, what these devices do achieve is to make you more aware of your speed, as well as warn you of prospective problems on roads you do not know.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

alancdavis

Thanks for all the good advice folks,,,,Gurss its make my mind up time,,,,  s:? :? s:?
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Tags: