Stage 4 Turbo Setup

Started by muffdan, October 1, 2008, 00:58

ChrisGB

Bollocks! Hope you are not too sore. On the bright side, you can pick up another shell quite cheaply and transfer the (surviving) expensive bits over.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

dcod

s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Sorry to hear this. Glad you're ok.

I was going to say 'you missed a bit' but having studied the pictures it appears you didn't.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

uktotty

Holy cow, there's not a panel on there that didnt take a beating!
Glad you are ok, so what are the plans for the MWR lump then?

Anonymous

holy mother of god. somebody upstairs likes you jason to come out of that alive. did any of the mods survive?

StuC

Fkin Spiders!! Pleased to hear you walked away from it.
What did you hit?
Really scary stuff to see that front wheel cracked like that!!
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

markiii

ouch you did a proper job on that

lucky your still here to be positing about it.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Mike_V

Jeeez!! So pleased you walked away from that, it must have been horrendous. Get yourself checked out as i had a similar one and thought i was ok but ended being up strapped up for three months. Think my car will stay on the drive now!!!
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

devil-ish

Oh Jason, what a mess.  Brings back awful memories of Tuscany...shudders.  So glad you are ok ( I presume) but like us it will probably haunt you.  Hoping we can have a chat at Michelles.    s:( :( s:(
love the wide open spaces with my top off!!!!!!  ex Owner of Celica VVTLi 190 and Aygo Special Edition Black now proud owner of IQ2 Silver, Driver of Roadster.......

vinp182

Real shame that dude.. Hope you are ok
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

AckersMR2

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  thats a pretty serious looking smack   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  
I hope your OK, gutted for you.
My only car is a Ducati 

stargazer30

nooooooooooooooooooooooo   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    Not our fastest, best-est turbo'd 2.  With aftermarket TC too, how did that happen?

Anyway glad your still in one piece!
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

stargazer30

Quote from: "FGrob"Yes Nic it would appear we are losing turbo's quicker than they can be produced - that's two of the top output machines gone, plus the second green one in as many weeks. Rob.

Huh? who else has binned one?
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

Anonymous

Quote from: "stargazer30"
Quote from: "FGrob"Yes Nic it would appear we are losing turbo's quicker than they can be produced - that's two of the top output machines gone, plus the second green one in as many weeks. Rob.

Huh? who else has binned one?

ac's old red rocket

steve-m-uk

Christ on a bike ,not another one  s:-o :-o s:-o
Such a shame,seems to be happening a lot both here and on oc recently, main thing is you are here to tell the tale.
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

muffdan

As it happens, I'd already started a new joint project MR2 build with SP Matt the day before the accident by collecting a car with a knackered engine. That project has now gotten itself a nice boost of readily available performance parts, and the green carcass is arriving with Matt this morning to be stripped down. Along with the JDM body kit I still have in the garage, I'm now very excited about the build. It will result in something better (although not green this time)!
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

Jaik

Christ that looks like a big bump, you don't do anything by halves, do you? Glad you're okay and seem to be taking it on the chin!

nathanMR2

Every cloud hey Jason  s;) ;) s;)

Really sorry to see this. Glad you ok
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Anonymous

You always paint it green  s:D :D s:D  
Good to hear something is going to be rising from the ashes.

Bekatee

s:( :( s:(  ...this is so sad, Jason... great car and a huge shame, but happy to hear you're ok... take care x
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

PeteT

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
I can't believe you got out of that. I am pleased to hear your Ok.
Pete

uktotty

Your pants may smell funny after that roll but at least your breath was fresh!

AmeR

Just realised how well that banana spoiler did considering the bent and twisted metal around it!?

AckersMR2

Quote from: "AmeR"Just realised how well that banana spoiler did considering the bent and twisted metal around it!?

Is that a subtle dibs?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

onion86

Woah Jason glad you're alright, another lovely car bites the dust  s:( :( s:(   At least you're in good spirits about the new project though.

Hope it was nothing to do with the Yellowstuffs you said you weren't necessarily getting on with so well?
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

markiii

well it definately didn't stop when it was supposed to  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: