whilst cleaning the car

Started by TO-OLD, December 6, 2008, 15:10

TO-OLD

.........I have notice a small 2mm chip that i want to touch up,where is best place to get some or does anyone have any to sell its a 2001 silver.

Liz

Go to your Toyota dealer and ask for the twin pack touch in kit in paint code 1DO.  It has paint and a topcoat.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

TO-OLD

Ok Liz i have heard negative opinions of halford(closest to me)

roger

Halfords don't do official colours - Toyota are cheap enough not to bother trying to save a few bob.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

TO-OLD

it wasnt the money roger it was just which was closest to me thats all

Anonymous

Halfords do one of the best applicators you can buy, it comes in two three parts, primer base and top coat, the applicator as a fine point which is like a needle or fine brush which is good for scratches - both are very accurate especially the needle for filling small chips.

I had no problem getting my colour at Halfords my be worth asking.

Rob  s:D :D s:D    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

evileye_wrx

How hard could black be to match? There's black or.... well.... black   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Chris_h

I agree with Rob, the Halford's kit is excellent.

Its actually a touch more that toyota, but IMO worth it.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Chris_h

In fact,

I have a spare 1DO Halfords kit from my prev 2 (I also have a OE toyota 1DO kit)

DO you want them?
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Anonymous

Quote from: "evileye_xc"How hard could black be to match? There's black or.... well.... black   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Phil

Hey there's many different black's - there's a black - black, then there's a blackish - black and then of course there is "black is white" or then again your could always go "back to black"   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:P :P s:P  

Rob  s:flame: :flame: s:flame:  

Kind offer that Chris  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

TO-OLD

Quote from: "Chris_h"In fact,

I have a spare 1DO Halfords kit from my prev 2 (I also have a OE toyota 1DO kit)

DO you want them?
pm sent  s:D :D s:D

DannyN

I thought brown was the new black.....   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Tags: