I did, did you?

Started by Ama_1979, February 21, 2009, 20:14

Ama_1979

Who else went topless today?

Oh what a LOVERLY day for it.....

Bring on the summer time!!!    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Been topless  quite a few times already this year, it don't have to be sunny for me   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Les

Liz

Oh yes, check out my facebook profile picture - was taken today, topless, been several times already this year!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

SimonC_Here

Yep had a really nice drive out today with the top down.

Was great.

ex-member

went topless to halfords the other day.....got there and realised it was february in scotland and I looked like a total dick, and put it back up again  s:D :D s:D

kentsmudger

Went out to find food at lunchtime with the top down and it was so mild I drove home at 7pm top down too..

Quote from: "mark_a_thorpe"went topless to halfords the other day.....got there and realised it was february in scotland and I looked like a total dick, and put it back up again  s:D :D s:D

Rubbish! You have a convertible now. The roof folds down!

Quote from: "Liz"check out my facebook profile picture - was taken today, topless

I think some would call posting a comment like this entrapment! Must resist naughty comment...
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Ama_1979

Hehe great stuff guys, bring on the summer time, eh?!!!

Liz, I saw your pic on Facebook-looking good...   s:D :D s:D  

Amy

damonlaw88

It was sunny here too but i had my hardtop on as i was going to wash the car.
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

uktotty

Still got my hard top on   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

dbrown

will be topless again today by the look of it
been out with the roof down 5 or 6 times this year already
to be honest before i had a soft top i didn't expect to go topless so often
maybe we should have an 'openometer' like a mini has lol
(think thats what its called)
Darren

2004 silver roadster totally [strike]standard[/strike] wrecked \":(\"

Anonymous

The weather has been lovely here, we went for a good blast on the bike yesterday morning and I went topless in the 2 in the afternoon... had a great day!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  
 Is it really only February?

Tags: