need resistor for ppe header 1zz

Started by joao, April 15, 2009, 16:28

joao

hi fellow club members i have searched all over to find the exact resistor needed to fit to my ppe manifold have spoken to ppe and the recommended 20w 15ohm but looking on forumn have found conflicting information.
now the thing is that i know ppe have them and can ship them to me but will i be able to find this here in the uk
so where can it be found
and wat would be the right one to use

i have tried rs components and maplin.

i appreciate all the support information and help i get from you members hope you'll enjoy the sun top down

markiii

its basically a resistor to fool tehheater circuit on your second 02 sensor, since teh principle is teh same as that run by many of teh turbo guys

I can;t remeber teh exact value but if you search for teh ones uses to fix teh 3rd o2 heater issues that will do it, it needs to be a ceramic one as it has a lot of heat to sink.

Ste I'm sure will know the value?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Ilogik

give ppe a email, they will do one for $7 delivered, i was lookng into it when i was going to buy the header from silverstone performance see you got it :p
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Tags: