This site makes life so much easier

Started by jonfy, June 20, 2009, 20:50

jonfy

I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to all the members who have posted "how to's and various how they did it.The reason is that i have finally gotten round to fitting my TTE dual and Mark's inlet pipe and a Blitz panel filter.To do all the above mentioned it took three hours in total because there is so much excellent info on this site.I had no real trouble's and with refering to the post's it was all fairly simple (not a technical job i know ) .Once the bumper and heat shields and various bits and bobs were off it made me realise how easy the two is to work on .

I think the dual makes the "rear" look more purposeful and  sounds throatier (little or no performance gains though) and with the inlet it feels more eager at three to four thousand rev's.Overall i am very pleased with an afternoons work .The one thing i have noticed on a short test drive is that it feels less torquey at low revs but spins up quicker,does that make sense ?

Compared to the work that some of the members put in to achieve better performance it's a drop in the ocean but we all have to start somewhere.

Happy chappy   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
2003 Silver Hardtop with  Black Leather & Toyota body kit.
Added \":D\"e Cat, Toyo\'s-TTE lowering springs, KYB super sports shocks,TTE banana spoiler, Kenwood audio, uprated shifter bushings and heated mirrors.

Tags: