Would Denso 440 injectors from Exige S fit no problems?

Started by Ilogik, June 26, 2009, 17:05

Ilogik

Looking at various injectors for sale, some needs adapters or splicing or wires  which sounds like a head ache at best.

Would the Exige S be direct plug and play? if so I think im sorted.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

markiii

yes it should

2zz and 1zz injector s are compatible in termns of both fuel rail and injector wiring so they should just drop in
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Ilogik

Quote from: "markiii"yes it should

2zz and 1zz injector s are compatible in termns of both fuel rail and injector wiring so they should just drop in

thanks bud, just to let people know, I enquired about the corrola Compressor injectors, they are only 330, so if you want an upgrade look out for Exige S ones  s:) :) s:)

Star_69

Who told you that? They are green and have the same part number written on them!
-Brad
Owner of an \'03 plate "Ship of Theseus" aka Trigger\'s Broom Roadster [strike]1zz-f[/strike]e, [strike]supercharged 2zz-ge,[/strike] 2GR-FE

Ilogik

Quote from: "Star_69"Who told you that? They are green and have the same part number written on them!

I rang Silverstone performance. If both the same even better thanks for the Heads up on it Star.

Star_69

I'm only going by this http://www.circuitjerks.com/photos/misc/Parts_list___Repair_manual_Corolla_compressor_kit_12_5_2005.pdf

and this:

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=294405 (page2)

prob internet bs though.. matt would know as he fiddles with both on regular basis
-Brad
Owner of an \'03 plate "Ship of Theseus" aka Trigger\'s Broom Roadster [strike]1zz-f[/strike]e, [strike]supercharged 2zz-ge,[/strike] 2GR-FE

Ilogik

here are the part number for the Exige S ones A129E6000F for anyone interested.

Tem

If the stock T-Sport injectors are 330cc and the TTE Compressor injectors are 330cc, why would there even be a set of injectors on the TTE Compressor kit...?  s;) ;) s;)

I'm pretty sure they are 440cc, or at least thereabouts.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

bridster

I have these 440cc injectors in my roadster and they are straight plug in and play, however they are to big fo my set up as im only running minimum boost.
I need to get some smaller ones around 300 would be ideal.
So if you want mine you can have them for the same price i payed or im willing to swap.

Rick

PS These injectors are sold as new, i can even give you the link.
  s:D :D s:D
Need more money.. soooooooo much nice things for the mr2 to buy.

Ilogik

Quote from: "bridster"I have these 440cc injectors in my roadster and they are straight plug in and play, however they are to big fo my set up as Im only running minimum boost.
I need to get some smaller ones around 300 would be ideal.
So if you want mine you can have them for the same price i payed or Im willing to swap.

Rick

PS These injectors are sold as new, i can even give you the link.
  s:D :D s:D

Got some already thanks bud.

Tags: