Safe EGT - then drifted into Charge Cooler install

Started by muffdan, August 4, 2009, 16:56

Christopherathens

Quote from: "muffdan"yeah, I missed my car not being there too. Still, the 350Z wasn't that bad, apart from the bits when I couldn't keep through the bends over the Alps anyway!

That clutch looks like it had a hard life, wonder why that was!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

The 350Z is indeed a great car..Glad you could take it to Corfu!

I also wonder about the clutch..  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2zz-gZe powered by J.P.Motis / WEB3.0
325.7 hp

www.mr2rotrex.blogspot.com

MR2 Club Of Greece

philster_d

Quote from: "muffdan"What guages did you have and what are you planning to do instead?

I have got a mixture of 60mm "black out" Defi BF guages. I am going to make a dash pod for 3 and I also got a dual 60mm pillar pod.

I think I have decided not to fit the pillar pod (although I am having to imagine everything still). So I will probably have 2 guages (without the sensors) left over - oil pressure and Exhaust temp.

Phil

muffdan

As a follow-up to the EGT temps, I noticed my guage acting erratically, the needle was flicking between the minimum and 800 degrees a few times a second, clearly a loose connection some where. I'm writing the 1180 degrees peak value off to this. The max I've seen under normal guage operation is still around 920 degrees C
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

Tags: